More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year...

I resolve to change my blog look and enable comments, as has been requested of me from several people. I'm in downtown Cleveland at the moment finishing up a great stay with good friends. We went to the Cavs game yesterday and I made Tracey and Heidi nervous with my taunting of Pistons fans. Luckily we won and my trash talking was justified. I fought off a mini sinus infection to be able to celebrate new years eve properly and the Porpoise arrived in time to make things extra fun. It's actually been a great all around visit to OH this time, but it feels good to know that 24hrs from now I'll be back in my own bed. I might have some reviews up later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home