More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, September 26, 2002

Hello, I want to thank Jay for linking my site on his journal page. Its funny though because I have only told two people about this site thus far, so maybe Jay's link will help get the word out a bit more. And Harr needs to email soon, quit slacking and buy a freakin desk. My parents are flying in to San Diego today and I'm pretty excited. I'm taking friday off from work to show them around MY great town. Anybody who wants to come visit me out here is more than welcome, just let me know and I will pencil you into my busy schedule. Its like a hotel at my apartment. My parents this weekend. My brother Justin in two weeks. Jay in a month, then my brother in law and his wife the week after Jay, plus several out of town trips for myself and Tracey. We are going to Vegas for Thanksgiving for a white trash Thanksgiving. My sis and her thick husband and the rest of my family are also coming. In Oct were flying back to Cincinatti for a family reunion with Tracey's family. Oh yeah, Jay and I are going to vegas as well when he gets his arse out here, and that will be an epic run for sure. So, as you can see, very busy. Anyway, I'm gonna get back to work and listen to some U2 Zooropa. "She wore Lemon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home