More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, November 01, 2002

Well, A. Stevens did not stay with us last night. He left SF too late so they got some hotel somewhere. But I am going to catch up with him this afternoon and he and his crew will be chillin at my pad tonight. Tracey also leaves in about 3 hours for Cleveland to see her best friend Heidi for the weekend. And in about 4 hours I go pick up Jay from the train station. For those in the dark, Jay is my friend from BG who works at Cosmos for the infamous Gee Lopes. Jay has a bit of a bitter streak towards life but he is a great person, a loyal friend and very honest. You know exactly what your getting with Jay, and that is whats cool about him. We hit Vegas tomorrow for some good fun. For the last couple of days I have been getting advice from my co-workers on what to see and do in Vegas, so this should be fun. I'm not really into gambling, but Vegas is about just being there and having a good time, and being able to say, "I went to Vegas". I have invited Stevens and his crew, but not sure if they are going to be able to do that. Tonight we might hook up with donkey boy, not sure yet.

Ok, now on to more important news from last night. Let me set up the situation for you. Tracey and I have basic cable. We get like 28 chanels for $10 a month. We get all the networks, only ESPN 2, WGN and a bunch of other crap that I don't watch. Not having ESPN or TNT means I miss a ton of NBA and college basketball this winter. But I have been saved. Last night our cable company called and said we could add the rest of the cable channels for only $14 more a month, instead of the regular $40 extra, so we are loaded up for the winter (this deal is only for 6 months). The fun starts on Monday. I always dreamed of this moment. They day when I lived on my own and could get cable. Tracey and I have never had cable before (we couldn't afford it in the past, although when we house sat my parents house while they were in Africa for a year, we had cable). This means we have finally arrived as true capitalistic Americans, oh what joy. Ok peeps, have a good weekend, although I'm pretty sure yours will only be half as good as mine will be, at best. Peace Greace.

Jeb-you rock dude, stay strong. I am happy for you and all your success. Taiwan? Thast crazy dude.
Lars-your a good man
Mike-its good to know that you are carrying on the tradition of walking around BGSU with crazy thoughs of doing crazy things. Our Edwards's minds are weird arn't they?
Justin-sorry about those jerks with the fullbright stuff
"I don't want to change the world, I just want to change your mind" Squad 5-0


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home