More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, April 14, 2003

So Euro and so good. Tracey and I went and saw Bettie Severrt last night. As I have mentioned before, it was sad to not be with Joel and Justin, but I rocked out nonetheless. Man, they are just not attractive people, those Euros, good thing they can rock.

Tracey’s parents are in town for the week and we had long but good weekend. We hit lots of spots, including Sunset Cliffs, OB, Dog Beach, Seal Beach, Lo Jolla, Encinitas, Cardiff by the Sea and Torrey Pines. Tonight will be some Fred’s Mexican downtown SD, and maybe Hemingways with Tracey’s dad, not sure yet, it’s a bit chilly and rainy today.

Oh, almost forgot, on Friday I did finish up my big project, so things are more relaxed this week. I think I will be taking tomorrow off. I want to thank Tracey for being very supportive during these last 6 weeks of long hours. There are still some interesting things going on with my job, mostly for the better that I will explain someday, but for now it would take too long to explain. I need a nap. I just watched the new Matrix preview and I’m blown away. I may have to be a nerd and go to a midnight showing the day before it opens. Wednesday we are planning on seeing A Mighty Wind. There is some good articles on it in today’s USA Today. That’s all I got for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home