More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Only one more day and it would have been a whole week without blogging, catastrophic. Last night Tracey and I finally got a night of peace and quiet. All our visitors are gone and we have our messy apartment back to ourselves. We had such a great time this past week, so fun. Friday night we convinced Stevens and Mccan to stay an extra night and we went up to Encinitas and surfed, ate lunch and layed on the beach all day, it was awesome. Then we came home and Tracey made shrimp tacos, which were excellent and then they left and drove all night so they could get to the Grand Canyon by daylight. Wish you could have seen their car, the back tires were like 2 inches from rubbing on the tire well. They had so much crap in that car. But I don’t envy them having to drive all those hours and then end up in Ohio.

I am very happy with Texas getting into the Final Four, disappointed in Kentucky, but I had a feeling they were going down. Baseball has finally started, and that is a good thing. Saw highlights of the Indians playing in the snow, nice job on losing too. The NBA playoffs are about to start, does anybody care? Nope. Congrats to Justin on the Crutches win, I watched it yesterday, clutch. Wish I could watch Texas with you. I can’t make it up to LA for Upright, but I wan to. 2 ½ weeks till a Mighty Wind, sweet. And the Flaming Lips are coming soon to SD, I will be attending that for sure.

Tracey and I are now thinking about going to Ireland this summer instead of Seattle. Our friends Stevens and Mccan are going to live on the southern coast for a month and a half, so we would have a free place to stay. Tracey’s parents are coming to visit in two weeks. It’s Tracey’s spring break, so she will be showing them around this great city, should be tons of fun. Hey Mary, sorry I was so out of it on the phone last week, I was so tired and trying to figure some computer problem out at the same time, sorry, lets talk this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home