More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, March 20, 2003

I just got back from a sports bar near my work place. I ate lunch and watched some NCAA ball. I personally think Kentucky will win it all. They have defense, and that wins championships. I was sick yesterday and it sucked. I think it may have been some type of allergies, I had similar symptoms that I usually get for my allergies. I was hoping that moving to a steady climate would save me from allergies, guess not. Today I am feeling better. This coming weekend should be good. Tracey and I are meeting Larson, AStevens and Amcan in LA at a Cush show. After the show they are coming back down to SD to stay with us for the weekend. We are planning on going to Joshua Tree National Park and camp for the rest of the weekend. They may also stay a few days into next week.

I have two more weeks of a crazy work schedule, but at least I have an end in sight. I am still thinking about the movie City of God. Justin you are right, Benny was the best character. I have this indie movie mag I picked up at the theatre that has an article from the director of City of God in it, I will send it to you. It’s truly an amazing movie. I think I want to read the book now. I think you guys are going to see it again today in Ann Arbor, hope Dad likes it.

Today is the first day of spring. Glad to see spring showed up in Denver with 7ft of snow, suckers. Mary, that’s pretty funny about that dude from the Neptunes, what an idiot. I am personally sick of celebrities opening their pie holes at all on this issue. They need to do what they do best, act and entertain, and that’s it. I saw Dennis Miller on Jay Leno a few weeks back and he was going off on celebrities speaking out. He said he saw a news clipping of actor Ed Harris at an abortion/pro-choice rally speaking out against killing innocent people in Iraq, apparently Ed didn’t see the irony and contradiction in what he was saying and where he was. If you are for aborting unborn, innocent babies, then don’t talk to me about killing innocent people in Iraq. I don’t think I’m going to watch the Oscars, I don’t want to hear all the celebrities talking their smack about Bush and whatnot. Ok, enough ranting for one post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home