More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, May 30, 2003

Dad got a Land Rover, finally, God is truly good. I just wish I could have been the one to buy it for him, oh well. And congrats to Justin as well, getting his first real car because of his first real job, nice job. Justin, sometime I want to talk to you about your vision of your future with filmmaking and other stuff. I feel something brewing in a more creative way for our family, not sure what that means, but it’s just a feeling. Anyway, sorry to be so hard on you Ryan, but it has to be done, and nice job on the golfing, you have no idea of the violations I have planned for you. Finally tonight, the Flaming Lips. They tend to do crazy weird things at their shows like having people dress up in bunny outfits and run around on stage, so we shall see what happens. I’ve just got to get through Liz Phair to get to the bunnies. Sometime tomorrow we will see Finding Nemo, and The Italian Job is getting predictably bad reviews, maybe it’s because they show you the whole movie the preview? The next thing I’m looking forward to is 28 Days Later, I’ve always had an idea I my head for a movie like this one, although not as scary, oh well. And Tracey can’t wait for 2 Fast 2 Furious :). And as I mentioned before, hopefully I’ll be able to charge this weekend and enjoy some surf, currently waves are 2 to 3 ft, an occasional 4 footer with fair conditions, good long board conditions. I gotta get my stoke back on. Tracey and got in to Amazing Race last night. With all our shows over for the summer, we gotta get in to something? Well, I’m off to another weekend in paradise, wish you were all here to soak it up with me, maybe someday, maybe soon. Late

“I want to be where yaks run free, where all your Mounty’s can arrest me” FIF
“Why do I have to be Mr. Pink?” RD
“You wanna be a rock star drummer, you want to be a priest down under” Value Pac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home