More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, May 14, 2003

The new Alkaline Trio is rockin me, as I expected, and they rocked on Conan last night. I played bball yesterday. Getting old sucks. Every time after I play ball now my knees hurt for several days, that sucks. Mary, I think Bruce Almighty would be fun, we can’t wait to come up, make sure you send us directions. Also, you may be into this band calle The Start, has chick singer, there website is www.thestart.org. They have some audio samples on the site. I really like the show Lucky that is on the FX channel. I have a weird liking for Las Vegas, well, shows or movies set in Vegas, cause I really don’t like to gamble, and the place is filthy with sin, but it always looks so cool and fun on TV or movies, much different to be there first hand though.

Ok, yesterday I was just thinking about Gangs of New York and how I can’t believe that Scorsese got punked by a stupid musical. The more I think about the movie Chicago, the more sick I get, it was a waste of space. I realize this is just my opinion, but the movie was truly boring, even John C Reily was not that great, although the best part of the movie for sure. I just think the movie sucked and Scorsese deserved it, not a bunch of idiots running around singing. I mean hey, I liked Grease, it’s ok to have musicals as movies, but not as the best picture, cmon? (sorry Emily). The Hot Chick was a better movie than Chicago, and I didn’t even see the Hot Chick. Well, I’m done with that. I know it’s a little belated, but had to get it out.

The Lakers lost so that’s good and tomorrow the new Matrix finally gets here. I’m feeling a bit sick today and I have a cough. Hope you have a good trip Justin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home