More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, April 25, 2003

I want to send out some big props to the Minnesota Timberwolves, way to sack up and beat the Lakers last night. Most of you on the east prolly didn’t see it since it was like 3 in the morning for you, but it was almost the worst officiated game I have ever seen, in the favor of the Lakers, yet the Timberwolves still won, amen.

Mary, I’ll burn ya the White Stripes and some other stuff I think you’d be into. Congrats Joel on your car being found, now when you go out to get it, drive down to SD for a weekend. I can’t wait to see The Real Cancun tonight (NOT). I’d like to see A Mighty Wind again. I think the base line from I Want You Back by the Jackson Five is the best one I’ve ever heard. Rolling Stone said that the Sgt. Peppers album by the Beatles was recorded with just a four track, can that be true? I got the Get Up Kids back in rotation today, it feels good. I wish I could come to Friday Night Alive. I need to surf, it’s been too long. I miss everyone, have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home