More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

You know I’m in for Labor Day visit Dad. Congrats Mike on your scholarship award. Did anyone go to Koufax last week? The Indians stink. I want the Lakers to hurry up and lose. I’m rooting for Philly this year since the Cavs haven’t fielded a great team since Jordan hit that shot over Ehlo. Justin, do you have a copy of Microsoft office for OS X? I bought the new White Stripes CD, very good. Why don’t I have any more siblings who might also have their own blogs to read? Six familiy blogs a day to read is not enough (I don’t count Casey cause he doesn’t post). Mary you know you guys can come down anytime, but we need to get a date for coming up your way. I don’t know if I mentioned last week that I got a ticket to see the Flaming Lips May 30, very cool. Another thing I miss today is playing ball at the Rec Center at BGSU, besides Old Man’s Gym (R.I.P.), it’s my altime favorite place to play. I always felt the best there. The hoops looked like an ocean, as AI would say. I guess I’ll settle for playing a block from the ocean with crusty old burn outs and losers.

“Remain in Me and I will remain in you”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home