More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, April 28, 2003

Good weekend. We found a new Mexican place to eat on Friday night and then watched The Truth About Charlie on DVD, not that great, but slightly interesting. Saturday I watched some NBA, we took a bike ride down to dog beach and went out to a great dinner in Del Mar. Yesterday was more NBA (stupid Lakers) and just relaxing. I’ve been watching the bonus material from the Godfather series finally. Wednesday is a sad/good day. We’re seeing All American Rejects but missing LF. I know I’m a geek, but I’m getting really excited for the new Matrix. I had a lot more in mind to write about, but I can’t remember.

“I’m beginning to hate my own creation, now I know how God feels” Homer Simpson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home