More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, June 27, 2003

Here is the set list from last night's Prayer Chain show that I did not go to:
sky high
grylliade
58
chalk
dig dug
crawl
worm
mercury
grin
never enough

Man, they opend with Sky High, one of my alltime fav songs of all time, I suck for missing it. Some guy online said there were like 40 people there, 40? That's pathetic and sad. Ryan called me at work and made me happy. I talked with Lars a bit last night. And where is my Dad? I'm going to see 28 Days Later tomorrow, and not CA3. Early next week we should know about the wall issue with our new townhome and find out if we will continue the buying process or not. I have a special evening planned for Tracey and I tonight, since she will be gone for two weeks, I hope she likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home