More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Wow, I can’t believe that I just read about the Astros no hitting the Yankees, at Yankee stadium, with six pitchers, that is amazing. Congrats Justin, I know that feels good, I hope you got to watch it online, wow. And the Indians won as well, over the hapless Padres no less. Last night’s AlkTrio show was amazing. They did not disappoint. The only problem was that Canes, where they played, does not have the greatest acoustics. I picked up a very cool zip up hoody jacket and another Alk3 shirt, and a few stickers. I’m such a teenager. Not much else going on. Played a little bball in OB and had some good breakthroughs learning RoboHelp today at work. I’m getting excited for Tracey to almost be done with school, and for Ryan and Michele getting here on Saturday. We went to the new Wahoo Taco’s in Point Loma tonight, for the second night in a row, and took the food down to Sunset Cliffs and had a nice dinner. I didn’t get to see Lucky last night cause I recorded Crank Yankers instead somehow, I’m an idiot (and still fat). That’s all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home