More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I’m glad you thought Boiler Room was interesting Dad. I know it’s not the greatest movie ever, but the characters are funny, and have always contended that they could do a whole movie on Ben Afflect’s character. We watched the movie EdTV last night. It was just ok but fun to remember Maconahae (sp?) from Reign of Fire and his low growling voice. Tracey and I make fun of that all the time. We went and saw Finding Nemo last night. Funny for a kids movie, not much else to say, Tracey really liked it. We have our Bible study tonight, which means a late night, but worth it. Saturday we’re going to the Padres game with some friends from work, I feel like I already mentioned that, sorry if I have. We’ve had about 5 straight days of overcast days and it sucks. People out here call it June Gloom, I guess for like three weeks out of June the sun don’t shine much. They don’t tell you that in the vacation guides do they? Hope it clears up for Ryan and Michele. And Michele, just so you are prepared, unfortunately my work is really picking up again and will be in full swing when you guys are here so it will be virtually impossible for me to go to Price is Right, sorry in advance, it’s not looking good. Ryan, I hope to take you up to La Jolla to play ball this time, maybe on the Sunday after you get here, and maybe we can squeeze in the OB court as well during the week. Oh, message to Dad and Justin from Ryan’s blog: “I'm hoping to get to a Lexington legends game sometime this week. They are a minor league baseball team for the Houston Astros. Tickets are $4 and there is not a bad seat in the place. Matt you should tell your dad and Justin they are welcome to come down and hit up a game with us some weekend.” Missed your call this weekend Justin. And isn’t it time to start the Diligent Trio back up? I’m looking forward to Lucky tonight and how bout those Indians? Trying not get too excited about a 5 game winning streak, but everyone sucks in the Central, so you never know? As long as they keep distancing themselves from the horrible Tigers, who are in competition now with the Padres for worst record. And Jim Rome announced today that he’s doing his next tour stop in Detroit. That’s two tour stops I’ve missed near BG since moving. I won’t even begin to talk about the Cleveland one I had to miss cause of a stupid dinner thing for some people I won’t name. Don’t worry, if you’re reading this, it’s not you. Well, back to rockin out to some Travoltas (Mary, you into them at all?) and pretending to work hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home