More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, June 06, 2003

Ah yeah, the weekend shows up again, seemingly out of nowhere to rescue me from jobdum. For only a brief weekend in July I wish I still lived in Ohio because on July 19 there is the 2nd annual Lebowski Fest in Louisville. Here is the website: http://www.lebowskifest.com. The real “Dude”, the guy the Coen brothers based the Dude on will be attending the fest and speaking. Man that would be sweet to go to. I need someone I know to go to this thing and get me a t-shirt. When we went to see Nemo this guy outside the theatre gave us some free passes to see an advanced screening of American Pie 3, but we passed. Work is slow today, well, I’m slow. I played basketball for over 3 hours last night and I’m pretty sore today. This one place I play at in La Jolla just got new glass backboards and break away rims, which was cool. It was one of those nights I got on a great team and we just ran everyone off the court and won a ton of games in a row. Tomorrow we’re hitting that Padres game. We’re going to a cook out before the game, which should be fun. I plan to get back out and surf again this weekend, maybe up north, we’ll see. Ok, I’m being summoned to play some foos ball, so I’m out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home