More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

I have been very productive since Tracey has been gone. I got car washes for both our cars, cleaned them out of trash and other crap and vacuumed the insides. Tonight I’m going to Armor All the insides as well. Clean cards feel good. I went and lifted weights last night for the first time since I got my new membership to 24hr Fitness, so I’m very sore today. I’m planning on going surfing tonight after work as well. Last night I watched Keen Eddie and Lucky, and Rome is Burning earlier in the day cause it’s on at 4pm here. Mike, I totally saw that Sealab shirt at Hot Topic the other week, I thought I had mentioned it in a past blog, but I can’t remember, but nice pick up. So when do you think you will be out here in SD? We will be gone from August 10-18 on our own vacation, so keep that in mind. And it was good to see Mary finally checked on her blog, they sound like they are having fun. Tomorrow I head to LA to visit Mecca (Amoeba Records) and see Koufax later in the evening. I might stay up there a few days and stay with my friend Rob, but he has not gotten back to me so I’m not sure. Ryan, nice job on bloggin everyday, I’m proud of you. And I’m glad to hear everything went ok with the ultrasound. I wish I could play Catan too. Well, I’ll probably be our of commission blog wise for a bit, so I hope everyone has a great July 4th. I wonder if I could make it to Cornerstone by Friday night to see Prayer Chain? That would be sweet and stupid of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home