More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

That’s an easy one Justin, classic Temple of the Dog. I had my class last night and it was rough. The teacher, who is very competent, is retired Navy and a bit of a goofball. Just a lot of “Yer gonna work your tail off in this class”. There is this British guy in the class, and he asks the teacher, in his thick British accent, “What does that mean? We are going to work our tails off, can you explain that please?”. Just awesome. I forgot how hard it is to sit through a three hour class. After my class I went by my friends Marni and Eddie’s new house, which was near where my class was. They had just bought a grill and Eddie BBQ’d some chicken and Carne Asada, so I got hooked up with some grub and good convo. Well, I heard from our house Agent this morning about the wall problem in our potential new place. The good news is that there is no mold growing in the walls, so that is very good. But there is not an exact explanation yet as to what caused the water stain and if it is still leaking. My agent did find out that the previous owners did have a fish tank that spilled on the wall, but that was 1 ½ years ago. The current theory is that the moisture was trapped in the wall and just kept seeping into the drywall. They are supposed to replace all the wet stuff. Our agent is getting a second opinion on the wall, then we will make a decision on proceeding with the purchase. At this moment, I still feel pretty good about the place. No mold is good. And the fish tank spill thing makes some sense to me. I’m going to go over and look at it myself, maybe tonight, if our agent can set it up. When I know, you’ll know. I feel like seeing T3 tonight, but not sure yet. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home