More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, October 17, 2003

And just like that, I’m a Marlins fan. I screamed at the tv for Grady to take Pedro out in the 8th, but did he listen? No. He’s an idiot. In a way, I’m glad the Yankees won, cause I want to see the Marlins rip their heart out, that will feel good. Tonight we have a small dinner party to go to up in Encinitas, and tomorrow I’m going up to LA to see my friend Rob (who I went to grad school with) cause a few other people we went to school with are flying out for the weekend. I’d like to make a trip to Amoeba records in Hollywood, but I think I’ve bought too many cds in the last week, so I’ll pass and save some cash. Sunday the Browns play the Chargers, so I can watch the game from home cause it will be on tv locally. Looking forward to the next two weekends, got Mary and Casey coming down to SD next weekend, then Tracey’s brother’s wedding in Dayton, which will be fun, and we get to see R & M’s new baby. Back to work for me (err, actually I’m just reading Justin’s script, don’t tell anybody at my job), late.

“Because mics are for singing, not swinging”
Brand New
“Good eye sniper, I’ll shoot you run”
Coheed & Cambria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home