More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Ah, Sunday morning, Christy's doughnuts, and the big Sunday edition of the paper, with all day to watch football and relax. It's almost as if I worked hard all last week and need a relaxing weekend to recover. Hey! Everyone needs to relax on Sunday, no matter your station in life, if God rested on the seventh day, so should I. Anyways, I'm currently rockin good to Van Halen's 1984 which I got from the library, you can't deny the pure power of Panama! Last night we had a good time at a birthday party, eating good food, watching K-State kick butt and playing cards and other games. I'm glad K-State won, but if we ever needed more proof that the BCS is BS, I think this year proves it. Give us a freakin playoff! The division 3 schools do a playoff system and those students seem to do fine with their studies. I borrowed that documentary Pumping Iron from a friend of mine and it's amazing. Arnold is hilarious and huge, good entertainment. Well, now that I know who is playing who in the BCS games, once again I'll be on a plane flying home from Ohio when OSU is playing their bowl game, I just can't get a break. As you can imagine, the SoCals are freakin out out here because of USC's slight, it's that east coast bias I guess. I will say I had to laugh seeing the nice snow storm that hit the east coast the past few days, but just so you know I wasn't completely in heaven, it did rain all day today and I havn't seen the sun in two days, can you imagine? That reminds me, the other night Tracey and I were watching the news, and they ran a promo for their morning edition news show, and the big feature was how to prepare your car for winter. Winter? In SD? Their is no preparation you idiots. It rains like three times during the winter and that's it. SoCal is funny that way sometimes, just pure idiocy. Well, I'm gonna get back to watching Vick run past everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home