More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Dear Mr. Holcomb, can I ask where your brain is? Our defense does not give up a touchdown, yet you give them two? I know it doesn't matter cause the Browns season has been basically over for awhile, but a little love on a Monday night, is that too much to ask? Whatever. It's been a couple of productive days for me, as a maid. I cleaned out our garage and re-organized it, now I have more room to park in there. I sprayed down our upstairs porch from all the ash and threw out a bunch of old, heavy plants left by the previous owners. I worked out today then took a nice, relaxing break/walk downtown OB with some Chai and the paper. I hope Texas wins tonight for Justin. And I'm stoked on you and Merrit back in action again. I still yell out his name randomly here in SD to keep the hope alive. Inspiring words on dreams and hopes, keep it up. Last night Tracey and I watched a bit of the Two Towers to get a refresher for the last one. I've been watching the extra features on that Pumping Iron documentary with Arnold. Say what you want about him, I like him, maybe not as my governor, but I respect him for making his dreams come true, as I would anyone. I have a soft spot for him cause I grew up watching all his movies. I'm listening to Pinback again today, good stuff. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home