More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, December 12, 2003

Finally, I watch Lebron on tv and the Cavs win. Congrats to Justin for getting Pettite, that’s a huge pick up for the Stros. Today was a very relaxing and refreshing day. Yesterday I had played bball in both OB and LaJolla and ran myself super tired, so I decided that I would sleep in today and just relax, which I did. A storm rolled through SD last night, so the news was reporting 6-12 ft waves, so this afternoon I went downtown OB to check the waves, they were not as big as I had hoped, but I guess the big ones were hitting in the morning, not the afternoon. Either way, I pick up some free reading material and hit starbucks, who screwed up my order and gave me a hot chocolate instead of my usual chai, so they made the chai and let me keep the coco as well, advantage Edwards. I had brought my IPOD and just relaxed, read, and watched people go by and contemplated my future. I listened to some Supertramp, then switched over to some Postal Service, which is getting close to being my favorite release of this year, which reminds me, I’ve got to get working on my year in review, and ranking my top ten movies and music releases of 2003. My early fav for movie is City of God, but I must say that Honey is a close second, as well as Gigli, it’s a tough battle in my mind. I found several solid jobs today that I applied for, so that was good. Our good friends Chelsea and Connel called us tonight. They are some of the best people we’ve ever known, and it was good to catch up. They’re from the Toledo area, but got sweet jobs in Manhattan, but for some reason decided to move back to Toledo recently, but that’s ok. They were hanging out with Marshall, ah, good ole Marshall, he should be mayor of BG, or Al Caperna, either way. I finished watching Adaptation today. I didn’t like that much the first time, and even less the second, although it has some great funny parts. We have a light weekend planned, just chillin, and getting ready for Christmas. And be happy, it’s Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home