More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, April 30, 2004

Gotta love the Fridays. Glad to hear about Justin doing ok. The other things going on there with the high school are sad. Reminds me of a few similar tragedies that occurred while I was in HS at BGHS. Yer awsome for doing what yer doing Justin.

Excited to see the first place Padres tonight. They are playing the Mets, who have Piazza, who’s on my fantasy team, and who needs to sac up and get some hits. Dad, don’t forget to give Larson those mags I sent back with you from Chow. I need to work for myself, I’ve decided. Man, hurry up brain and think of something cool to do and/or invent.

I’ll leave you with this deep and wise statement from the iPOD user guide:
“Be careful not to drop your iPod when playing or transporting the device.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home