More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, April 12, 2004

Woke up at 5:30am today and it hurt. I have to get a few fillings done today at 3pm, so I’m in to work early to get my hours in. We had a pretty nice Easter weekend. Friday night was sad for me, I fell asleep at 10pm because I was totally worn out from work last week. Saturday we tried to go to the beach, but the sun didn’t want to come out all the way and it was a bit too windy, so we just came home and got in our hot tub for awhile. Then Saturday night we went bowling with some friends and had a great time. Yesterday we hit the beach again in the afternoon and the sun was cooperating better, then we went to our friends house to have a BBQ, throw the baseball around a bit and just took in how good life is. Later last night we then headed over to our friend Des’s place to watch the Sopranos. I wasn’t feeling too Eastery after that, the episodes can be so brutal sometimes, but I’m still addicted.

I’m being left alone this weekend by my wife, since she is heading to Cleveland for a wedding. I really want to go with her and see her family and hang out, but work work work. Not sure what I’m going to do yet. I was thinking of going to LA to stay with my friend Rob, but I’m not really feelin that since we just did all that driving last weekend to see Mary, et al. We’ve been so busy with things, and me working and all, so I’ve really missed playing guitar, so I want to do a lot of that this weekend. I’ll let you know what I do, cause I know you really care. Latre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home