More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, August 13, 2004

Last day @ WF. Strange, weird and exciting. To think that I’m starting my 4th job in two years since being in SD. Gotta flow with the market I guess. A job is a job, but life, real life, being content or discontent, is the real issue this morning. I’ve had these moments the last few days where I tell myself to not take this for granted, being alive and living my dream in Cal. And then it hit me; I’m not taking it for granted. I’m soaking up every moment, every good time and every freakin second I get to spend on the beach or on the waves or out and about on the town. I’m blessed, I know it and I’m not taking it lightly, and I feel good about it. Moving on…

Sorry Mom and Justin that your trip was canceled. I wish I could fly out tomorrow for the Indians game. Justin, there will be a new Hot Hot Heat release this fall.

We went to Old Town last night for dinner with Tracey’s parents and one of their old friends from MI that lives here. Tonight I believe we are hitting the Field for dinner and Smithwicks (the new Irish brew I mentioned in my last post, got the correct spelling).

Dear Djack, I don’t feel a fan of a 40-73 team should make comments about an up and coming, surprising Indians team that WILL take the division. And now that your bro is @ Cal, maybe you’ll actually come to the west coast.

Bless ya all and go Tribe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home