More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Friday I saw the Departed and on Saturday I lost bad at poker. Sunday my baseball season ended. I think I want the Mets, definitely not the Tigers.

I guess since Pitchfork liked the Mew record and the Pipettes, I will not be ashamed anymore that I concur with their assessments.

I was sad to read about Tower records closing down. If there are any cds or dvds you’ve been holding off on, let me know and I’ll go see how discounted they are.

I like this Barcelona song.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said…

    Matt,

    That is sad about Tower.

    See if they have the TARZAN Movie collection with Johnny Weismuller on deep discount. . . and any Brian Wilson you think I may not have. . .

    We will just have to go to Amoeba when we come to San Diego next time--I hope in February!

    --DAD

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    closing down? no good.

    The Sounds second album?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home