More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I don’t know what is more embarrassing, that the St. Louis Cardinals barely made the playoffs, or that all the other teams let them win the whole thing? Either way, I miss baseball already. Did you know that Hockey started? Me either.

I have not had much to write about lately. Did you watch the Daily Show in Ohio last night? I thought it pretty funny. The Lebron interview was a bit lame.

Tracey and I went to a Halloween party on Saturday that was pretty fun. I’ll post a pick later of our costumes.

I never talked about my night with the Hold Steady. It was brilliant and a lot of fun. They did not disappoint. They are coming back in two weeks to play some local radio fest thing with everyone’s favorite treadmill band, but we’ll be taking a long weekend up to Napa. I don’t really miss the “seasons”, as they say, but it will be pretty fall like up there and I guess I can get into that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home