More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

It is cloudy again today, and that sucks. It was actually sprinkling rain when I woke up this morning, oh well, from now on I was swear to never complain about the weather of SoCal. As I was riding on the bus this morning to work, I had the thought of how cruel it is that we work most of our life, a slave to the “Man” if you will, and then when we retire, if we have any money left at all, then we are too old to really be free to enjoy it and travel and do athletic things. This seems pointless and stupid. But I guess this is just the way things are right? Or can I do something about it? I wish I could, like become really rich or something and really enjoy and see this world. But that’s not really in the cards I guess. Probably when I have kids I will live for something else besides pleasing myself, I sure hope so. There is a song by a group called Piebald, and they sing about how there should be 2 days of work and 5 days of weekend, that sounds good to me, more time to relax and get rid of stress.

As I have mentioned, my brother Justin is flying in next Wednesday, hopefully he will wait to see Red Dragon and see it with me next week. I think finally tonight I will have some time to watch some of my new Swingers DVD with the special features, it has just been too crazy out here, but I cannot believe it is October already.

I want to send some Jungle Karma to the boys in BG who have a softball game tonight. Good luck guys and try not to pop up too much. For those of you who are ignorant of the Jungle Karma, you are sorely lacking. You need to check out Jim Rome, the greatest sports personality in the world. In fact, he is coming on the radio here in ten minutes so I gotta jet, but check him out, he is epic.

Lastly, I have to agree with Lars, The Real World on MTV does suck D. Check out Lars at http://cushman.blogspot.com/ and check out my brother at www.pseudobook.com/expression as well as www.pseudobook.com

Later days, Marr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home