More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Hey Dad and Brothers (and anyone else who might be interested), you should check out this band called Spymob. There website is www.spymob.com. They may be the next Ben Folds, and they also sound a little like Steely Dan, which Dad would like. There website has like 7 songs streamed that you can listen to. I especially like "It Gets Me Going" about a dog. Just thought I would pass on the word.

I finally talked to me friend Rob and will be chillin with him for a few days in LA. I'm going to leave around noon Thursday. Im hitting Amoeba, as I have said before, then I'm going to Santa Monica to chill and probably see a matinee of T3 or 28 Days Later, then go see Koufax then hook up with Rob. I played a little bball in OB after work. I'm in the middle of watching Gangs of New York, which I rented. I took a break to pack my stuff for my trip. I talked with Tracey for a bit and she said Dad called about getting together next week, so that is cool. Have Tracey show you the video of our new condo. Our Agent is having one of his inspector guys take a second look at the wall issue tomorrow, so we should have a final assessment. I feel pretty at peace that everything is going to be ok. Catch you all in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home