More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, August 30, 2004

How to ruin your brother in laws vacation:

Take him to play basketball where he jumps up for a rebound and comes down on a dudes foot, thus rolling his ankle, severely spraining it. Then take said bro in law to emergency room for xrays and so he can get crutches. I know that’s what Ryan wanted to do on his weeks vacation in SD, to be on crutches and in pain. Luckily, there was no fracture, but possible ligament tears, doctors have to wait for the swelling to go down until they can tell or not. Ryan is being a good sport about it, but I feel horrible about it and wish I would have gotten hurt instead of him. Ahhggg.

Moving on to better news, Tracey and Michele are in LA right now and about to be part of the Price is Right audience. Tracey called me this morning and said they got on the show. They had to stand in line all night last night to do it though. Since this is their third attempt at getting on the show, I’m happy they have finally succeeded. Hopefully one of them wins some stuff.

Before Ryan got hurt, we did get to beach on Saturday with everyone, including my niece Hannah. Ryan got out and did some surfing and did pretty good for his first real time out there. And last night Ryan and Michele took us out to the Field for dinner, which was good as always. Back to work for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home