More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, October 03, 2002

Well, tonight I get to go see Midtown, very psyched about that. Recover and Taking Back Sunday are also playing, but I'm not really into them, so I'll probably go late. I have a medium size zit on the side of my nose today, that sucks. You'd think by age 27 you would be done dealing with that stuff. Good thing I can overcompensate for that flaw with my large biceps, oh wait, I don't have large biceps. Tracey and I actually have a free weekend coming up. Unfortunately I will probably put in some more hours at my job since I will be not work as much next week when my brother Justin comes into town. My sister and her husband might come down next weekend as well, which would rock. For those of you in BG, and who know Marshall, ask him how my job is going. And I will leave you with a quote from a dear friend of mine, "I don't like chicks with dogs" and listen to Jim Rome, if you don't, your blowin it dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home