More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Hey Justin, enubb777 is my aol screen name. And LF is playing a couple more LA shows right after that SD one, so even if you came out for that weekend, you could catch them, that would be sweet. I saw the pictures of the tree falling on the house, that’s messed up, glad it did not hit your car. Dad must be very busy. Got some more info on our possible condo. It looks like maybe the jacuzzi is leaking, the current owners are having it checked, and if it is the jacuzzi, they will fix it, which would be good and we could move ahead with buying the place. I feel at peace about this place, I think it’s supposed to be ours. That’s all I have to report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home