More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I was lying in bed the other night and this whole thought popped into my head. Pretty stupid I know, but I have nothing else to say, so I thought I would just share this.

What’s up with there being no flying cars yet? I’m sure there are some hybrids, but I’m talking mass produced flying cars for personal use! Think about it. With lots of advances in technology and inventions, such as cars, TVs, computers, electricity, cell phones, etc, they start out as new inventions, then, initially, only rich people can afford them. But eventually, improvements are made, productions costs lower, and the price starts dropping, so the general public can afford said invention. What about plasma TVs? A few years ago those things were like 15 grand, now you can get them for pretty cheap, at least compared to what they first were. So the question at hand is why hasn’t the “personal plane/flying car” caught up yet? Why are we still a slave to the airline industry and their overpriced flights, lack of real food, terrorists and poor service? As with everything, only the rich have their own planes. We need the flying personal car to come up to speed; I want the future to be here now, is that too much to ask?

New stuff I’ve gotten into lately:

Music-My Chemical Romance and rediscovering Def Leopard
Movie-Super Troopers, the Game, KB2
TV-Not watching the Olympics, the Days
Software-Epic, XML and Illustrator
Physical-Tracey has been showing me some Yoga stuff for my stiff neck (stress from new job stuff)
Spiritual-Reading my fams blogs
Social-Habana Cigar Café (downtown SD, it’s no Hemingway’s, but it was cool)
Mental-Stupid thoughts about flying cars
PS2-ESPN Football

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home