More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, October 11, 2002

Here are some random thoughts I have been having:
Larson is silly
My brother Justin is weird, in a good way.
My other brother Michael is smarter than all of us put together
Harr is most likely autistic
It’s been way too long since I saw El Branco
Jeb is too busy, make time for the BK’s!
Ben likes to tell on me
El Brundage has nice love handles
Baxter is a perv
Jay is a pimp
I just realized that two of my brother in laws are thick, wait, I have brothers in laws, that’s weird
Rock is not back, it never left
I’m tired of bums asking me for money
Life is not fair to most people, just look at Herald
I just read that Indiana Univ is the top party school in the USA, duh, they live in Indiana, what else are they gonna do? Losers, er, Hosiers
Van Smack is the man
I’ve been a little disappointed with the lack of fruity people out here in Cali, where are they? Oh wait, there is a guy in Pacific Beach who roller blades around in a leopard print thong speedo and a blond afro wig, that’s fruity and funny
Bring back GL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home