More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Monday, October 07, 2002

YES! the Yankees lost. I feel so much better now about life. Except having my heart ripped out last night by the Browns. C'mon dudes, put a whole game together. But that onside kick at the end was amazing. Thats twice this year they have run a trick onside kick, crazy. Oh, and I hate the Twins, how could the A's lose to that pathetic group of crap? Tracey and I had a great weekend. The weather was amazing the all weekend and we packed a lot of things in. Friday we just chilled out at home and watched movies on our new pull out sofa bed. Saturday I did end up hooking up with Donkey boy for some B-ball up in La Jolla, but there were not many people out there, so we mostly talked. Saturday night we first went to this area called Hillcrest and did some shopping, hooked up a few cool shirts, then we went downtown SD to eat dinner. We first tried this one Irish place called the Blarney Stone, but it sucked. They first checked our age at the door, then the waitress asked us again for our ID, even though I just ordered a Sprite. Anyway, long story short, a few other things happened and we just left and went to this other amazing Irish place called the Field. It's the third time we have eaten there since we moved here, but its so good. Then we came home and watched SNL, which was ok. I like it when Damon makes fun of himself and Good WIll Hunting, like he did in Jay and Silent Bob. Sunday I worked for a few hours then we went to Mission beach, which was great. Last night I went down to Ocean Beach to some bar so I could watch the Browns, which sucked as I said earlier. Anyway, I've got a big week coming up here. First off, on Tuesday night Starflyer 59 is playing here in SD so Tracey and I are gonna hit that. Then my bro Justin flys in Wednesday night through Sunday. Then possibly my sis and her husband are driving down from NoCal for the weekend. Tons of fun. Hope you have a good monday. And right now this new song from Squad 5-0 that I got from the Tooth and Nail website is rocking my world, I think its called Change. Check it our. Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home