More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Saturday, October 05, 2002

Today is a beautiful day in SD. The sun is out in full force and I feel good. On good days likd today when there is not much cloud cover, we can see the ocean from our apartment window, it is an awsome sight. I am about the go and play some b-ball with my friend donkey boy up in La Jolla. If you don't know why he is called donkey boy, you need to know, another funny story, and it's not what you think you perv. I have not gottne to do much exercise since I got here, except for a few small hiking trips Tracey and I did at a state park here (once with my parents as well). And I played some ball with El Brundage when he was out here, but thats about it. I'm fat, at least by my standards, so I need to get out more and work out. I keep thinking about getting a membership to a fitness club this winter when the weather is not as good, except the weather is always good, so not sure what I;m gonna do. Anyway, gonna jet now. Have a good weekend. Oh, and thanks goes out to the Angels for coming back and beating those hated Yankees. The day the Yankees go away is one step closer to a better world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home