More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Starflyer 59 was really good last night. But what stinks about seeing them play is that they only play for like a half hour. But good nonetheless. Tracey didn't go with me though because she was tired. I picked up SF59's new EP which is pretty good. They also were selling a new 4 song live CD that I picked up. Finally tonight my brother Justin flies in, so hopefully things go smooth for him. It has been really foggy again here, and they have been delaying lots of flights in the mornings, so I hope that does not affect his travel.

All this Saddam stuff is bummin me out. I wish that idiot would just let those UN people in and come clean with his weapons. I don't want to go to war, lose lives, go back into a recession and pay $2.50 a gallon for gas. But I also don't want some biological bomb hitting the US either, so what can you do? Please God help us, life should be much simpler than this. We do not need these worries in life. Sorry to be such a downer today, I am just sick of this crap. Sick of people arguing about Bush, about war and all that stuff. I don't want anybody to die either, but we have to do what we can to stop this idiot. Ok, thats enough of this rant. I definitely don't want to enter a political realm on this journal. I guess the overall message should be to enjoy each day as its own, soaking up every moment of it and loving it, cause the mement you are in right now is the only one your guaranteed. Hope the rest of your day goes well. Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home