More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Last night Tracey and I finally went and saw Austin Powers 3. It was just ok. By far the funniest part was the getting a physical scene with austin and mini me behind the curtain. When it looked like he was giving birth, I about fell out of my chair, that was messed up. I hope they don't make another, enough is enough.

I am so glad that the Braves lost, now all I need is for the Twins to lose and the world series will be fun to watch. I'm happy for Bonds as well. I want the Giants to beat the Cardinals because they beat up the Astros.

I pretty tired this morning. Its really foggy right now and I'm waiting for work to be over, which sucks since I have only been here an hour. Tonight is Starflyer, so that will be fun. They have a new EP they are releasing at the show, so I will pick that up. Someone get me A Stevens number in San Fran. And here is my favorite quote from SNL this past Saturday: "Lets just say that my lunch is up my butt"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home