More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Hey Justin, Mike Brundage got his tickets for SD yesterday, he’s coming Aug 19-22, so if you make it out on the 21st, you’ll catch him for a day, which would be really cool. I can’t believe what that storm did to the trees at the house. It makes me sad that the cherry tree is gone, I miss him. I got a post card yesterday from Mary, sounds like they are having a lot of fun. I rented Phone Booth the other night. It’s definitely a renter, byt kept me entertained, but not the best movie every by any means. Keifer’s voice was good, although the movie did drag a bit, being mostly shot with Colin Farrel in the phone booth, talking. I think he did a good job, but I think Jim Carey was originally going to do the part, and that would have been even more interesting. I also rented the Salton Sea with Val Kilmer, but have not watched it yet. Dad, I’m glad you liked the Spymob, I’ll let you know of anything else I come across that you might like. And I was just getting ready to ask you about the Labor Day weekend trip, so glad to hear you’re still planning on that. That’s it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home