More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Thank you Cleveland and Omar

I’m thinking about going back to Blue Magic.

For whatever reason, my knee (which has been in constant pain for 6 months due to tendonitis) decided to just stop hurting. It no longer hurts to walk, run or climb stairs.

Last night on the beach we played horse shoes, ate some bread and cheese until a dog ran over and grabbed our large chunk of gouda and ate it whole and kicked sand all over our bread, and watched a great sunset.

Since Tracey went back to work yesterday, and with Ry and M still here, she probably will not be able to give a proper full report of their Price is Right excursion for awhile, so I’ll give you the main details.They had a great adventure, but did not win any prizes or money. I’ll let Tracey fill in all the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home