More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Tracey is back, finally. I’ve been pretty busy hanging with Tracey and working. I have an August 10 deadline for my current project at work, so I’m getting into high gear, although I do not think I will have to work 12 hour days like I did a few months ago, but you never know with this place. Tracey and I had a great weekend lazing in the sun and catching up. I got to talk to Mary on the phone for awhile. Sunday night we went and saw the Pirates movie. Depp is awesome and makes the movie, I really liked him. Also, Friday night I watched the Salton Sea by myself. It was actually really good, at least for a drug movie. It had a good plot and the acting was amazing, everyone in the movie was great. Not a movie for kids, but well done. I wanted to say happy anniversary to Ryan and Michele. Four years, nice work. I agree with your feelings on the 25th Hour, pretty good, but way too long. Dad, I like your new site, it’s nice. Wish I could be back playing softball with you guys. I know it’s too late to mention this, but Koufax is playing in Ann Arbor tonight, at the Blind Pig. Nothing really new on the Condo front, Tracey’s blog has a mini update if you want it, but still waiting on professionals to find and fix the problem. Late.

“all the momos and the mullets are coming for me” Value Pac

A funny thing I stole:

Christ Returns For Some Of His Old Things

JERUSALEM—After being away for nearly two millennia, Jesus Christ triumphantly returned Monday to pick up some of His old belongings. "I realize this isn't exactly how the world's Christians were imagining it, but I left a really comfortable pair of sandals in Galilee, and I wanted them back," said Christ, who died for our sins. "Also, I'm pretty sure I lent [Apostle] Simon Peter my best goblet at the Last Supper." This marks Christ's first return since 76 A.D., when he thought he'd forgotten to turn off his coffee pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home