More Than A Porpoise, More Than A Man, A Manimal

I want a Porpoise who will laugh for no one else

Friday, July 11, 2003

Wow, Mary are you really in BG? I can't believe you guys did that, you're super crazy. I'm just bored at work right now. Yesterday we had fish camp at work. It's a work philosophy based on the fish market in Seatle where they throw the fish and have fun at work, bla bla bla. Tonight I'm going surfing, by myself. I got to talk to AMccan last night, strong fellow. All those dudes are heading out to Europe on Saturday, including Lars, who has not called, despite leaving thousands of messages this week. Glad to see Emily back on the blog circuit. I to have been cathing a lot of the World Poker tour, I love to watch it, and reminds me of how much I love the movie Rounders, and I love that quote about the sucker at the table. I finally got my measurements done for Jeb's wedding, so you can get off my back dude. Now I have them Kevin's wedding as well. I really want to see Pirates, but I have to wait for Tracey, which is cool. She finally gets back tomorrow. We will be on the beach as soon as possible so I can get her acclamated back to SoCal vibe, and not crazy storms and humidity vibe. No news on our condo yet, which makes me anxious. Just wanted to send out a congrats to my friend Ron in Toledo who had a baby boy this past saturday, even though he does not even have a computer, let alone the internet. Justin, have a fun time in Philly. Mike drive safe and don't take any stupid chances with driving, although I know you've learned from the master long term driver, Justin. Mom, have fun at your thing and Dad, now you have Mary around! I do wish I was there, but more so, wish you were all here, hopefully that can happen over Labor Day weekend. Out.

"Blue, you're my boy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home